Tartan provide bespoke training and here's how it works.
You may want to have half a day or 1 to 2 day social media training sessions for you and your staff. Here at Tartan we can provide just that. You may want to become more savvy on:
- Content creation tools
- Channel overviews
- Social management tools
- Strategy and planning
- DDA and Paid Ads
We ask that you tell us what it is you need help with and we will tailor to your training needs.
Our http://mitchlittle.com/tag/salespeople/ social media training is delivered on your premises with huge advantages to your organisation.
- No travelling costs
- Up to 10 delegates can be trained in a session
- Materials supplied
What we do
When our go here social media training is well planned, Tartan do the following:
- Gather information on your business and your goals
- Research your products and services
- Examine the competitors you face and their activity online
- Look at your overall online presence and how social media can help
- Tailor the course content with all the above in mind
We can even tell you what YOUR competitors are doing and how to exploit it to keep ahead of the game.
To hold one of our training days at your premises, your site must meet the following requirements:
- Reliable internet access
- Seating and desks for all the delegates and our trainer
- A wall or screen that suitable for projectors (we would prefer to have access to a projector)
- Provide a quiet and comfortable environment that is not subject to regular interruption
source site Prices vary depending on your location and requirements.
Ready to request some training?
Contact us today to find out more